Friday 11 August 2017

Polkadoodles Summer time

Hi everyone and today I am sharing some inspiration for a brand new Polkadoodles Challenge. As always, our challenges are

Anything Goes


with the DT's are going all out for Summer!!

Today I used dusted off my copics and coloured in a very cute Sea horse from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection. I also used one of the gorgeous background papers and a fun sentiment from this collection. 

Here my card:



I coloured the seahorse using the following Copic colours: YG67, G14, YG03, YG01, YG0000, Y17, Y15, Y11. To add some texture on the sea horse, I then dotted with my ) marker over the green to add a watermarking effect.

I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge
happy colouring until next time



Challenges entered:


Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge 185
A bit more time to craft challenge 49




Image and papers from:


 
  

14 comments:

  1. oooo I'm loving this colour combo Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable loveee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Sorry about above couldn't spell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That seahorse is fabulous - great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is a gorgeous card that seahorse is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Must admit I adore sea horses x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card this is.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and your seahorse is adorable x

    ReplyDelete