Friday, 6 October 2017

Polkadoodles Challenge - Halloween

Hi everyone and today I am sharing some inspiration for the latest Polkadoodles Challenge. As always, our challenges are

Anything Goes


with the DT's are bringing a little spooky Halloween charm to our creations.

Today I made a card using one of the preprinted images and papers from the new Winnie Wednesday Halloween Bundle.







I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge
happy colouring until next time



Challenges entered:




Elements from:




2 comments:

  1. I wish I could tie bows like that Carol! Fab make hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and welcome to our Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx
    http://deliciousdoodleschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete