Friday 23 March 2018

Polkadoodles Easter Basket


Hi everyone, today I am sharing some inspiration for a brand new Polkadoodles Challenge. All our challenges are

Anything Goes


while for an added challenge, the DT's are featuring our Easter creations.
For my DT Inspiration this week I made an Easter basket and filled it with Easter eggs. I decided to use the cute Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Happy Easter image. I printed out the pre-coloured image and die cut an oval shape to look like an easter egg. To decorate the front of the basket, I printed some papers from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection and die cut some oval shapes. I then embossed them with various embossing folders to add some texture.




Here is my basket:



I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge


Happy creating until next time








Elements from:


 


1 comment: