Tuesday 15 July 2014

ABC Challenge: P is for Pearl

It’s half way through July and time for another challenge at ABC Challenges. Today our theme is P is for Pearl and we want to see your gorgeous card creations using pearls in some way.

The sponsors for this challenge are  The Paper Shelter and Bunny Zoe. Today I have decided to use a digital image from The Paper Shelter - Spring Enchantment. Here is my card:


  
For my card, I printed my image on Copic Xpress white card stock and coloured her with my copics. The colours I used are skin: E0000, E11, E000, E00, R20 hair: E37, E35, E31 outfit: YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, YR00, YR01, YR02, YR04, YR07 bird: B32, B00.

I cut and layered the image using my SU Ovals Framelits.  I also added some embellishments and a sentiment and of course, some delightful pearls to finish it off.

Here is a close look at my image:



I decided to make a Side Step Card for this challenge, and here is another photo showing you a side on view so you can see the steps:


Why don't you pop on over to the ABC Challenge blog and check out the other fabulous DT creations and join in the challenge.


Supplies:

Stamps: The Paper Shelter - Spring Enchantment, retired sentiment
Accessories: SU Oval Framelits, SU Certainly Celery ribbon, button, pearls, 
Paper: Bazil White cardstock, Copic Xpress card, pale green and pearl swirl patterned paper



1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol oh wow what a beautiful sentiment and such a lovely card design the whole card is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete