Tuesday 1 July 2014

ABC Challenge: O is for Orange

Time for another fabulous challenge at ABC Challenges. Today our theme is O is for Orange and we want to see creations featuring Orange as the main colour. 
The sponsor for this challenge is Stamp and Create. They have some marvelous items available including Magnolia Stamps and Wild Orchid Craft flowers which I have used on my card today:




For my card, I stamped Magnolia's Moulin Rouge Tilda using Momento ink on  kryogen white card stock. She is coloured with my copics. The colours I used are  skin: E0000, E11, E000, E00, R20 hair: E39, E37, E35, E33, E31 dress: YR16, YR14, YR12, YR20, C7. 
 
I layered up the image by using different elements of the Spellbinders Card Creator Die. I also added some Wild Orchid Craft flowers and a triple bow with a brad.

Here is a close look at my little Tilda dancing girl:


Why don't you pop on over to the ABC Challenge blog and check out the other fabulous DT creations.  

Supplies

Stamps: Moulin Rouge Tilda from MagnoliaPaper: SU Pumpkin Pie cardstock & designer paperAccessories: SU dimensionals, Spellbinders Card Creator die: A2 Divine Eloquence, WOC Flowers, Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Vintage brad

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, oh wow what a stunning card, I love how youve coloured this Magnolia image, its a really gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Carol. Love this dies you have used. Beautiful Tilda image and lovely flower spray.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete