Saturday 1 November 2014

ABC Challenge - W is for Water

The 1st of November and the weather is starting to warm up in Australia, which makes it perfect for our new challenge at ABC Challenges. Today our theme is W is for Water and we want to see beach/ocean/water themed items. Our sponsors for this challenge are: Marianne Designs and The Ribbon Girl I have chosen a very sweet Magnolia stamp: Tilda in Key Largo from the 2012 Summer Memories Collection. Here is my card:




For my card, I stamped Tilda on Copic Xpress card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. She is coloured with my copics. The colours I used are: YG0000, Y17, Y15, Y11, YG01, YG03, YG23, G14, YG67, sky: B0000, B000, B01 pond: BG0000, BG11, BG10, clouds: C2, C1, C0, lily pad: G43, G40, rushes: G99, G94, Y17, YR16, YR18

Here is a close look at Tilda:




Follow the link over to  the ABC Challenge blog and check out the other fabulous DT creations.  Then get out your craft gear and join in the fun!!!

Supplies

Stamps: Magnolia: Tilda in Key Largo
Paper: SU Whisper White cardstock,  & designer paper from my stash 
Accessories: SU dimensionals, Spellbinders Floral Oval dies, Magnolia Doohickeys, SU 3/4" circle punch, SU 7/8" Scallop circle punch, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, orange ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol a really beautiful card love your colouring and the layout is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carol, I love your beautiful Tilda, very sweet card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete