Monday 1 February 2016

ABC Challenge - A is for Animals

Well last fortnight saw the end of the alphabet over at ABC Challenges, so this time we start over at A. Today's challenge is A is for Animals and we want you to use an image or embellishment on your card with an animal on it.

Our sponsors for this challenge are  Magnolia-licious and Marianne Design, and I chose to use a very cute Magnolia stamp, Ella the Donkey.





I stamped my image on Copic Xpress cardstock using Momento Black Tuxedo inkpad and coloured in the image with my copics. The colours I used are: 100, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00, W00, W1, W3, R27, R24, R22, R89, R0000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y38.
Here is a closer look at the image:



Until next time, happy crafting...
Carol

Supplies:


Ella the Donkey - Magnolia stamps
Red cardstock and  patterned paper from my stash
Copics, double-sided tape, Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Assortment Squares die, red ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, what a fun image and youve done a brilliant job of your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete