Sunday 28 June 2015

Polkadoodles Octavia Moonfly Wistful

Saturday again and time for a new Polkadoodles Inky Pinky DT make. Today I'm featuring Octavia Moonfly Wistful digi from the Polkadoodles Octavia collection. Here she is:






I printed my image on Copic Xpress It cardstock using my Canon inkjet printer. I then coloured in my image with my copics, using the following colours: skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, B60, R20, clothes: BV00, B60, B63, B66, B69, R01, R02, R05 wings: BV00, W00, W1 hair: C9, C7, C5, C3, BV63, flower: R81, R83, R85, E27, leafy hat: G40, G43, G46 toadstool: R01, R02, R05, B63, B66, W00, W1, W3, W5. I then used the my Spellbinders Fleur De Elegance die to cut around my image. I then coloured the outside of my die cut with BV00.

The Octavia collection has some fabulous images and you can get it at the Polkadoodles new online store at www.Polkadoodles.co.uk. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and manage to fit some crafting and colouring in! Don't forget to come and join us at the Polkadoodles Inky Pinkies Colouring group on Facebook and share your creations with us.

Cheers for now

Supplies:

Card and papers from my stash, Spellbinders Fleur De Elegance die, dimensionals and double sided tape

Stamps: Octavia Moonfly Wistful from Polkadoodles

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, love the design and fabulous colouring too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the image, she is so cute, Great colours.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete