Sunday 1 November 2015

ABC Challenge - U is for Unlimited

The 1st of November I'm back from holidays ready for our new challenge at ABC Challenges. Today our theme is U is for Unlimited (Anything Goes) and we want to see your gorgeous creations. Our sponsors for this challenge are: Magnolia-licious which means the hardest thing I had to do was figure out which pretty Tilda image to use. This challenge I decided to choose Stop in the Name of Love Tilda from the 2015 Lovely Duo Collection. Here is my card:






For my card, I stamped Tilda on Copic Xpress card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. She is coloured with my copics. The colours I used are: skin: E11, E000, E00, E0000, R20, dress: B06, B04, B02, B01, B0000, Hair: E57. E55, E53, E51, ground: W00, W1, W3. I also added some white sharpie dots to the dress.

Here is a close look at Tilda:


If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges, please do and see what the rest of our fabulous DT have created. Then why don't you try our latest challenge for yourself.

Cheers, for now....

Supplies

Stamps: Stop in the Name of Love Tilda, SU Sentiment from Project Life Remember This set

Cardstock, patterned paper from my stash, pearls,Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, SU Oval Framelits, Spellbinders Les Papillion no. 2, dimensionals, Martha Stewart around the page punch 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol, love your image and your card design its fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete