Friday 18 March 2016

Polkadoodles Challenge - Spring Colours

Hi everyone, here is some inspiration for the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog  current challenge: Spring Colours. The challenge is still open for another week, so you have plenty of time to enter your gorgeous creations using pretty spring colours like green, blue, pink and yellow.

For my inspiration I have used some of the wonderful coloured images from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Download Collection




I used a box template from the Silhouette store for the base of my card and cut it out using my Cameo. I printed out some of the lovely digi papers from the Winnie collection on white card, then cut out the box pieces using my Cameo. I then printed out sthe images and cut them out to decorate the box. It was so quick and easy. Once I finished, I popped a few treats inside the box, not to find a friend to give it too...



Thanks so much for dropping by and please feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here.

Challenges entered:

Polkadoodles Images from:



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful and love that fabulous bow! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Paper Creator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the way you have created the box. Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo Carol this is so lovely.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous make Carol, the border suits that image perfectly.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. I'm sure your friend will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable little box. I love the polka dots and that butterfly paper!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Spring Is on the Way challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute creation I love the little box x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My! This is the most beautiful gift. I would certainly keep this on display if I had been the lucky friend. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete