Friday 20 January 2017

Polkadoodles challenge - Use a die cut

Hi everyone and welcome to another brand new Polkadoodles Challenge. All our challenges are

Anything Goes

while for an added challenge the DT's are using a die cut in our creations.

For my DT Inspiraton this week I used a pre-coloured Wandering Star image from Octavia Frosted Winter collection and added a sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection before printing out on white cardstock. I then used the large Ribbon/Gift frame die to cut out the image. I made the base  card of white card stock and then added a layer of background paper printed from Octavia Frosted Winter collection. Top the card off with a bow and it's ready to send.


Here it my card:



Happy crafting....

I have entered this card in the following challenges:





Elements from:

  



5 comments: