Friday 24 March 2017

Polkadoodles Challenge - Flowers

Hi everyone and today I am sharing some inspiration for a brand new Polkadoodles Challenge. All our challenges are

Anything Goes

while for an added challenge the DT's are featuring flowers in our creations.

For my DT Inspiraton this week I used one of delightful stamps from the Winnie Sugar Blossom
Polkadoodles kit. This kit was available from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps on HSN earlier this year and is available for pre-order in the Polkadoodles shop.

Here is my card:
I stamped my image on Copic Xpress-it cardstock using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. The colours I used are: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, E57, E55, E53, E51, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02, BG04, BV04, BV02, BV01, BV0000, RV0000, RV10, RV11, RV13, YG03, YG25, W00, W1, W3, Y17, Y13

For the flowers, I added one of the papers from the Winnie Fruit Punch Paper Heaven 2 pack.

I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge


Happy colouring until next time







Challenges entered:

Cardz 4 Galz - Challenge 43 Pretty in Pink
Crafty Girls Creations - Challenge 34
AUD Sentiments Challenge 176 Any Sentiment except for birthday

Elements from:


12 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and sooo pretty love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carol, such a pretty image - a lovely card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer this little beauty is a stunner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable fun card, so pretty in pink. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very pretty card, beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love those spindly little legs!

    ReplyDelete