Friday 4 May 2018

Polkadoodles – Happy Birthday

It's time for a brand new Polkadoodles Challenge.
All our challenges are super easy to enter with a theme of

Anything Goes

For my DT Inspiration this week I chose to make a birthday card for a young friend of mine who likes dinosaurs. So what better collection to use but Polkadoodles Sticks and Bones.

Being time poor this week, I checked out the wonderful Design Sheets in the collection and chose one of those to print and cut out to make my card. I did have to print some of the background paper from the collection too and luckily I had some orange and green card that matched.

Here is my card:



I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy creating until next time

Challenges entered:


Elements from:

   







No comments:

Post a Comment