Saturday 28 March 2015

Polkadoodles Eden Blossoms


I'm back today with another beautiful image from Polkadoodles Eden Digital Craft Collection on CD and Download. This time I decided to colour Eden Blossoms and here is my card:

 



I decided on an easy card today since I didn't have a lot of time to spare, but with such gorgeous images, it doesn't take a lot to make your cards look special.
I've printed Eden Blossom on Copic Xpress card using my Canon Pixma inkjet printer and coloured the image with my Copics. The colours I used are
skin: E0000, E11, E000, E00, R20, B04, B02, hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, leaves: YG0000, G20, YG03, flowers: Y11, Y23, Y26 butterflies: B04, B16, C9, C7, C5, clothes: B0000, B00, B01, B04, B06.

Cheers, for now....

 

Supplies:
Digistamp: Polkadoodles Eden Blossoms from the Eden CD Digital Crafting Collection

Paper/cardstock: SU Tempting Turquoise Patterned paper, Copic Express
Accessories: SU dimensionals, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Spellbinders Heirloom Oval, Spellbinders Butterfly die

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete