Wednesday 1 April 2015

ABC – G is for Go Digital


Can you believe it's the 1st of April already? The year is simply flying by and today is also time for the next ABC Challenge and this time it is all about G is for Go Digital. For this challenge you must use something digital in your creation such as digital image, paper etc. Our sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings. So many delightful images to choose, I ended up choosing two since I couldn't decide on just one. Here is my card:




 

I decided to do a sepia card for this challenge!! Here is a close up look at Steampunk Angel:

Here is a close up look at Steampunk Owl:




I printed my digis using my Canon Pixma ink jet printer – after changing the colour of my image to brown so it fitted in with the sepia colour scheme. I then coloured it in with my Copics. The colours I used are skin: E0000, E11, E000, E00, R20, image: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, W00, W1, W3, W5.
If you haven't already stopped by ABC Challenges, please do and see what the rest of our fabulous DT have created. Then why don't you try our latest challenge for yourself, you could be lucky enough to win a prize of five digital images from our sponsor.
Here is one more look:




Cheers, for now....

 

Supplies:
Stamps: Aurora Wings Steampunk Angel and Steampunk Owl, SU Sentiment (retired hostess set)
Paper/cardstock: SU Kraft, Background paper from my stash, Copic Express
Accessories: SU dimensionals, SU striped Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Lace, Martha Stewart Around the Page Flourish Lace edge punch, Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Spellbinders Ovals, Spellbinders Grand Calibur Nestabilities Dies-Labels 23, Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Decorative Elements Stately Circles

 

Challenges entered:
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carol a gorgeous card I love the colour choice and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaped card. Love the image and embellishments. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Come Fly With Me" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fabulous design! LOVE your choice of color and shape! AWESOME creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Come Fly With Me’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!!!!!! I just love everything about this! The details, coloring, paper choices. shape of the card...like I said EVERYTHING! It is just so fantastic!!
    Thanks for playing along with our "Come Fly With Me" challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Happy Crafting!
    Lisa B.
    SOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.. Thanks for joining in our "Add Some Metal" challenge at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card ,love the colours and vintage feel to your project
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning creation...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful design and so many beautiful details.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete