Sunday 26 April 2015

Polkadoodles – Bella on a Swing


Time for another Polkadoodles Inky Pinky DT make. Over the last week or so I have been having a good old hunt around Nikky's new online store at www.Polkadoodles.co.uk and I found some really wonderful images. I decided to make a card using the beautiful Bella on a Swing. Here she is:



 

I printed Bella on Copic Xpress-it card and then coloured her in with my Copics. I even decided to colour in the background sky and add a few clouds. Here's a closer look:


 

The colours I used are: sky: BG0000, BG000, B60, clouds: C3, C2, C1, C00, Bella - clothes: BG11, BG72, BG75, BG10, YR0000, YR000, YR01, YR02, C5, C3, C00, skin:E11, E0000, E000, E00, hair: E53, E55, E57, E59, swing: E57, E39, E35, E31, E50

Anyway hope you all have a lovely weekend and manage to fit some crafting and colouring in!
Cheers for now

Supplies:

Stamps: Bella on a Swing. from Polkadoodles
Card and paper from my stash, soft sky seam binding ribbon(SU), Wild Orchid Craft flowers, charm, Spellbinders Floral Ovals and Butterfly dies, SU Oval Framelits, Su Teeny Tiny sentiment, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page -Flourish Lace, lace, pearls

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carol this is a gorgeous card I love everything about it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work on the clouds Carol, love the flower bouquet too, nicely done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Very pretty card! Beautiful colours and the die-cuts are lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love how the card has so much going on and yet it flows nicey and is well balanced, and I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, wow she is stunning, love the image and the design. Great colours to. I am now following you.

    Hugs Anna xx
    http://chasingchaoticchaos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable ,love the layout and your colouring is amazing
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete